9 Free Internet Marketing Tools EP15May 05, 2015
Here’s 9 Free Tools that I frequently use in my internet marketing business.
1. Grammarly – Anyone who’s been following me over the last decade knows that I haven’t always had the greatest command of the English language. Despite being an extremely high paid copywriter, there are many basic skills and fundamentals that I lack when it comes to basic grammar.
However, Grammarly has helped me tremendously with improving my communication. Grammarly is a Chrome extension that helps correct your grammar. They offer a free version that I highly recommend.
2. http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer – The free blog post headline analyzer will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social shares, increased traffic, and SEO value.
3. Hemmingway App – Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear.
4. Pic Monkey – PicMonkey makes creative tools for photo editing and graphic design.
5. Canva – Canva gives you everything you need to easily turn ideas into stunning designs. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more.
6. Sumo Paint – Sumo Paint is an online image editor, without need to install anything to your device. It’s the most versatile photo editor and painting application that works in a browser. You can open and save images from your hard drive or save it to cloud.
7. Trello – Drop the lengthy email threads, out-of-date spreadsheets, no-longer-so-sticky notes, and clunky software for managing your projects. Trello lets you see everything about your project in a single glance.
8. Dropbox – Save files on your computer, then access them on your phone from the road. Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
9. Google Apps – Professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Built for business, designed for teams.