ArchiveCategory Archives for "Podcast"
The Profit Moffatt Show Podcast
The Profit Moffatt Show Podcast
On this weeks episode we chat with Erik Stafford about “Branding”.
Show notes coming soon.
It’s only 4 days until I turn 40 years old and today’s podcast episode is all about “Owning 40”. I recently partnered up with a guy named Jaime Smith who has a very similar story to mine when he approached his 40th birthday. The parallels were so similar, we decided we should put together a program for guys who probably feel the same as us. I hope you dig.
And hey, if you wanna give me a killer birthday present, please head over to iTunes and rate the show. And if you’re feeling extra generous, leave us a review. You can find the show in iTunes by going to www.profitmoffattshow.com.
On today’s show we venture off the beaten business path and get a bit more personal. Today we’ll be discussing how raising and autistic child has changed my business. I do hope you enjoy.
On today’s show we have legendary internet marketer and successful entrepreneur Joel Comm. Joel has consistently been putting out stellar content and products for well over a decade online and I don’t foresee him slowing down anytime soon.
His new book Twitter Power hits the book shelves on April 2nd and I highly encourage you to pick up a copy at the link below. Also, you can check out the other links that we mentioned during the show too.
2. Twitter For The Shitter – I really need to fix that order link. It’s been dead for 3 years. Oops. 🙂
3. Pauls Pub
4. Cult Of Copy
In this weeks episode we’re going to chat with peak performance coach Jairek Robbins on How To Design Your Ideal Day.
Here’s a few links that we mention during the show…
1. Grab your FREE Design Your Ideal Day kit at JairekRobbins.com
2. The Power Of Habit by Charles Duhigg
3. Pencils Of Promise – From their website… “We believe every child should have access to quality education. We create schools, programs and global communities around the common goal of education for all. 100% of online donations go to PoP programs.”
On this week’s episode of The Profit Moffatt Show we talk to Lynn Terry about Facebook groups and how you can use them to leverage your business or interests.
Below you can find a few links we mention during the show.
1. http://www.clicknewz.com (Lynn’s Blog)
3. Lynn’s 90 Day Low Carb Challenge
In this episode we chat with 10 year Send Out Card veteran Ben Fitts and discuss how you can make really good money by simply sending out thank you cards.
Here are a few of the sites we referenced during the show.
Over the last year I’ve received one question more so than anything else, and by a large margin. That question is… “Why did you quit Empower Network?”.
The answer to that is found in this weeks podcast.
WARNING: I’ve contemplating deleting this podcast or recording it over again because there were a few instances were I used a few profanities. I decided I was going to keep this podcast clean and family friendly but my emotions got the better part of me on this episode. If that bothers you, please don’t listen.
On today’s episode we chat with Passion Warrior coach Dallas Michael Cyr on how to live a purposeful and passionate life.
Below are a few links we mention during the show.
On episode #4 of the Profit Moffatt Show we sit down and chat with Luke Jaten about offline marketing. You’ll be amazed at how putting physical & tangible goods into the hands of prospects increases conversion rates and profits.
As usual, here are the links to resources we mention during the show.
1. Send Out Cards: Super cool service to send thank you cards to customers, prospects, friends and family members. (If you want to give a whirl for free, hit me up and I’ll get you a coupon code.
2. Dollar Bill Grabber: Gary Halbert does a great explanation of grabbers here.
3. Marketing Mayhem: Very lively and active internet marketing seminar and networking event.
4. Keith Ferrazzi – Never Eat Alone: Fantastic book about networking.
5. Basic Greens: The faster, cheaper, easier alternative to juicing.