ArchiveCategory Archives for "Podcast"
The Profit Moffatt Show Podcast
The Profit Moffatt Show Podcast
My iMac is in the shop so I had to record this weeks podcast on my iPhone. In this episode I talk about going to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting and how it changed my perspective on the 12 step program and those involved and I also discuss intentionally creating your own peer group through “pre-networking”.
Believe it or not, I’ve never seen the movie The Matrix before. Well, that all changed on Fathers Day. In this weeks episode I talk about the movie and whether or not social media is trapping us in a matrix of sorts that curbs authentic creativity.
Here’s a few things I mentioned during the show…
1. Mark Joyner’s Simpleology
4. The Matrix
On this week’s episode of The Profit Moffatt Show we chat with David Sharpe about turning your mess into a message.
In this weeks episode of The Profit Moffatt Show, Mike and I talk about tackling tech hurdles when setting up Quick Money Hacks and about how we long for the simpler times.
And speaking of simple times, we chat with Harris Fellman who’s running his business from the jungle in Costa Rica.
Harris shares a bit about his personal life and how you can get targeted traffic to your offers with Traffic For Me.
Here’s my blatantly obvious affiliate link —> http://trafficforme.com/jmo
This weeks episode is a short one, but extremely important if you’re ever feeling in a funk. In this quick 13 minute broadcast I’ll show you one simple exercise that is sure to get you out of any self-pity or loathing you may be experiencing. You’ll learn how to catapult yourself and others to happiness with a simple gesture you probably learned in kindergarten. I hope you enjoy.
On today’s show we have guest author, speaker and Maui resident Kimanzi Constable.
His story of perseverance and hard work is very admirable and best of all, it’s very replicable for those willing to put in the extra bit of effort like he did.
Here’s a few links mentioned in the show…
2. Hyperlapse – Google Street View Road Trips
Here’s 9 Free Tools that I frequently use in my internet marketing business.
1. Grammarly – Anyone who’s been following me over the last decade knows that I haven’t always had the greatest command of the English language. Despite being an extremely high paid copywriter, there are many basic skills and fundamentals that I lack when it comes to basic grammar.
However, Grammarly has helped me tremendously with improving my communication. Grammarly is a Chrome extension that helps correct your grammar. They offer a free version that I highly recommend.
2. http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer – The free blog post headline analyzer will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social shares, increased traffic, and SEO value.
3. Hemmingway App – Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear.
4. Pic Monkey – PicMonkey makes creative tools for photo editing and graphic design.
5. Canva – Canva gives you everything you need to easily turn ideas into stunning designs. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more.
6. Sumo Paint – Sumo Paint is an online image editor, without need to install anything to your device. It’s the most versatile photo editor and painting application that works in a browser. You can open and save images from your hard drive or save it to cloud.
7. Trello – Drop the lengthy email threads, out-of-date spreadsheets, no-longer-so-sticky notes, and clunky software for managing your projects. Trello lets you see everything about your project in a single glance.
8. Dropbox – Save files on your computer, then access them on your phone from the road. Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
9. Google Apps – Professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Built for business, designed for teams.
On this weeks episode we talk about the real struggle that many entrepreneurs face when starting their businesses online. Today’s guest is animation wizard Ray Karpuska. There’s a really good chance you’ve seen a bunch of his work and didn’t even know it.
You can check out more of Ray’s stuff at…