The Episode About Trust With Brian G Johnson EP2Feb 03, 2015
On this weeks episode, we sit down and chat with Brian G Johnson, the author of Trust Funnel which launches today on Amazon.com.
Inspired by Zig Ziglar, Trust Funnel examines how the web and online successes revolve around trust and the acts of listening, liking, trusting and buying.
Trust can be found in many places online. It can be found among site visitors who decide to “LIKE” a page or post. It can be found in another selfie that appears on someone’s Facebook newsfeed. And it can be found in the complex algorithms that power Google rankings, Facebook, and the various other social sites.
Gone are the days of links, Google page rankings and Facebook’s EdgeRank. Today’s online currency that powers the web and online success is trust. With Trust Funnel, Brian provides detailed formulas and rituals that enable anyone to leverage the exact same strategies, tactics, and philosophies that have allowed him to drive traffic, build trust and earn a very comfortable living.
Trust Funnel tells the story of his mind-boggling success and can be the springboard to yours.
Below you’ll find references and links to anything we mentioned on the show.
1. Colin Theriot’s example of “Never Been On” ABC, Fox, CBS, etc…
2. Yaro Starak’s article on “How To Build Trust In A Skeptical Online World“.
3. Frank Bettger’s “How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling“.
4. Speed Of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
5. Trust Funnel Book by Brian G Johnson. Here you can get all of Brian’s extra free bonuses when you purchase the book.