David Gonzalez Invites You To The Internet Marketing Party EP1Jan 28, 2015
Welcome to the first episode of the Profit Moffatt Show. You can play the podcast by clicking on the “Play in a new window” button above or download the episode to your computer. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. I’d really appreciate it.
On this intro episode, we introduce you to my Chief Operations Officer – Mike Ambrosio and I chat with David Gonzalez the co-founder of The Internet Marketing Party.
Below you’ll find a series of links and websites that we referenced during the show.
1. KBPS – The radio station that I majored in while attending Benson High School.
2. KPSU – The radio station at Portland State University that I helped get off the ground.
3. Kolbe Assessment Analysis – Great when hiring or picking business partners to know everyone’s strengths.
4. Send Your Enemies Glitter – A random prank site that went crazy viral.
5. Flippa – Flippa is a marketplace where people buy and sell websites and domain names. The original owner of Send Your Enemies Glitter sold the site for $85,000 at Flippa.
6. Origami Boulder – You buy wadded up paper now!
7. Exploding Kittens – A group of guys created a card game called Exploding Kittens and created a Kickstarter campaign that grossed over $2,000,000 on the first day.
8. Paul Hartunian – The guy who sold the Brooklyn Bridge.
9. Unboxing Disney toys for $5,000,000 a year – Want to see a crazy business model anyone can do?
10. David Gonzalez – Dave’s Facebook page.
11. The Internet Marketing Party – An insider event where you can have a round of cocktails and learn how to double your business (at the same time) with a community of online marketing entrepreneurs.
I’d love to hear what you thought about the show. Let me know in the comments below.
Got a request? Got a question? Know a perfect guest for the show? I’m open to all feedback and questions.