Bring It On 2017 - EP: 48Jan 03, 2017
Aloha everyone, and welcome to 2017. In this week’s podcast, it’s just me broadcasting solo while I lay down a bit of the groundwork for what to expect in the coming year.
Also, I’m incredibly sick so please excuse the sniveling and raspy voice. Every fiber in my body didn’t want to get up and record the podcast, but I didn’t want to botch my New Years resolution on the first week. You’ll see what that resolution is at the 2:30 mark of the podcast.
Here are a few of the highlights of what you’re about to hear in episode #48 of The Profit Moffatt Show… (If you’re the kind of person who likes to listen to podcasts via iTunes, you can do so here —> www.profitmoffattshow.com )
- 1:59 – Discover what my New Years resolution is for 2017.
- 2:30 – Why I’m supportive of people New Year's resolutions even when so many people dog on them.
- 3:30 – What time-tested law that helps you to achieve any goal you set your mind to.
- 4:42 – What amazing program I’ve been using to build all my membership sites with a few clicks of a button. Okay, I’ll share with you right now, it’s… www.TryNewKajabi.com
- 5:02 What website I helped my girlfriend build in 2016 that is helping thousands of families. Okay, I’ll share that one here too –> www.RealYummyFood.com
- 6:00 – What bad trend I’ve witnessed entrepreneurs become a victim of. Even super successful guys have gotten blindsided by this.
- 6:55 – Why I haven’t changed much in 10 years with my business and why it’s still working today.
- 8:05 – The saddening thing that has caused me depression in 2016 and forced my business to take a back seat.
- 9:25 – Why we’re considering adopting a new member into our family.
- 10:00 – How to compete with all the fantastic content providers and competitors in your marketing space and why being good alone isn’t enough.
- 12:05 – What kind of person you should consider partnering with if you’re struggling to make internet marketing work for you.
- 12:20 – What marketing vertical you should consider doing if you’re having a hard time getting your offers to convert.
- 13:30 – Discover next week’s world-renown expert who’s going to be on The Profit Moffatt Show. I’m super jazzed about this episode.
- 14:20 – The one thing you must do in 2017 to make your business stand out for all the competition.
- 15:13 – Grab a 7-Day sneak peek into the new Niche Famous course at… www.NicheFamous.com
- 15:38 – What I’ve been secretly selling people for the last 10 years that I’ve been afraid to tell others.
- 18:18 – The importance of intentionally creating your ideal peer group.
- 19:00 – Grab a free copy of my book “The Art Of Authenticity” at www.artofauthenticitybook.com (just pay small S & H fee).
- 22:00 – Why I feel relieved by releasing a marketing secret I’ve been hiding for over a decade.
- 23:05 – The one person who you should be super cautious to open a text message from.