ArchiveCategory Archives for "Podcast"
The Profit Moffatt Show Podcast
The Profit Moffatt Show Podcast
On this weeks episode we sit down and chat with Brian G Johnson, the author of Trust Funnel which launches today on Amazon.com.
Inspired by Zig Ziglar, Trust Funnel examines how the web and online successes revolve around truast and the acts of listening, liking, trusting and buying.
Trust can be found in many place online. It can be found among site visitors who decide to “LIKE” a page or post. It can be found in another selfie that appears on someone’s FAcebook newsfeed. And it can be found in the complex algorighms that power Google rankings, Facebook, and the various other social sites.
Gone are the days of links, Google page rankings and Facebook’s EdgeRank. Today’s online currency that powers the web and online success is trust. With Trust Funnel, Brian provides detailed formulas and rituals that enable anyone to leverage the exact same strategies, tactics, and philosophies that have allowed him to drive traffic, build trust and earn a very comfortable living.
Trust Funnel tells the story of his mind-boggling success and can be the springboard to yours.
Below you’ll find references and links to anything we mentioned on the show.
1. Colin Theriot’s example of “Never Been On” ABC, Fox, CBS, etc…
2. Yaro Starak’s article on “How To Build Trust In A Skeptical Online World“.
3. Frank Bettger’s “How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling“.
4. Speed Of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
5. Trust Funnel Book by Brian G Johnson. Here you can get all of Brian’s extra free bonuses when you purchase the book.
Welcome to the first episode of the Profit Moffatt Show. You can play the podcast by clicking on the “Play in a new window” button above, or download the episode to your computer. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes. I’d really appreciate it.
On this intro episode we introduce you to my Chief Operations Officer – Mike Ambrosio and I chat with David Gonzalez the co-founder of The Internet Marketing Party.
Below you’ll find a series of links and websites that we referenced during the show.
1. KBPS – The radio station that I majored in while attending Benson High School.
2. KPSU – The radio station at Portland State University that I helped get off the ground.
3. Kolbe Assessment Analysis – Great when hiring or picking business partners to know everyone’s strengths.
4. Send Your Enemies Glitter – A random prank site that went crazy viral.
5. Flippa – Flippa is a marketplace where people buy and sell websites and domain names. The original owner of Send Your Enemies Glitter sold the site for $85,000 at Flippa.
6. Origami Boulder – You buy wadded up paper now!
7. Exploding Kittens – A group of guys created a card game called Exploding Kittens and created a Kickstarter campaign that grossed over $2,000,000 on the first day.
8. Paul Hartunian – The guy who sold the Brooklyn Bridge.
9. Unboxing Disney toys for $5,000,000 a year – Want to see a crazy business model anyone can do?
10. David Gonzalez – Dave’s Facebook page.
11. The Internet Marketing Party – An insider event where you can have a round of cocktails and learn how to double your business (at the same time) with a community of online marketing entrepreneurs.
I’d love to hear what you thought about the show. Let me know in the comments below.
Got a request? Got a question? Know a perfect guest for the show? I’m open to all feedback and questions.